Mesa Urbino Stock cheek riser pics

Hookster

The riser looks pretty nice. As soon as they're released, I'm buying two. I want to use a padded VTAC and push button releases for it. I was out with the M4 the other night for about eight hours. Some sling options would be great. I hate the factory rear mount loop. It hampers my ability to pull the stock into my shoulder pocket from a slung position.

Yeah, I noticed there isn't a visible mechanism for locking the riser to desired height. I think it must have a tab that goes into the slot on the top of the stock (visible in post #34 of the Mesa thread) then maybe the top buttplate screw/bolt secures it at the height you want. I'm looking forward to trying one of these out!

Hookster :)

No whining here Unobtanium, But, since I can't legally put a collapsable stock on here in CA. I look forward to having the option to try a quality stock with a little shorter LOP and the cheek riser might offer a better cheek weld for using optics. Like you recently noted in your post here:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20336

it's hard to get a good placement with the OEM PG stock.

Take Care,

No whining here Unobtanium, But, since I can't legally put a collapsable stock on here in CA. I look forward to having the option to try a quality stock with a little shorter LOP and the cheek riser might offer a better cheek weld for using optics. Like you recently noted in your post here:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20336

it's hard to get a good placement with the OEM PG stock.

Take Care,

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Kalifornia. Yeah, I can see a few being sold to states like that.

They have re-invented the wheel. Fail.

For all the 922r whiners, it's still a PG stock. For the rest of us, it is still non-collapsing, and looks about as "cool" as a toyota Prius.

Actually Ubo, this will count as one US made part. Its a non-collapsable single unit pistol grip stock. That's all the ATF cares about.

They have re-invented the wheel. Fail.

For all the 922r whiners, it's still a PG stock. For the rest of us, it is still non-collapsing, and looks about as "cool" as a toyota Prius.

With the prices collapsible stocks are going for, you'd think they'd clone that one instead of making a shorter, fixed stock for LEOs . . .

With the prices collapsible stocks are going for, you'd think they'd clone that one instead of making a shorter, fixed stock for LEOs . . .

They were developing a collapisble stock ... But there is a greater potential market for a fixed stock because it falls within more areas' legal restrictions. Plus, fixed stocks simplify instruction and training; and, in some cases, are more durable than collapsible stocks. The Mesa collapsible stock is on hold at least until development of the fixed stock is complete.

Mesa is also working on a collapsable model but the fixed PG stock has priority right now. There are some prototype pics in post #2 of this thread:

http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/vi...php?id=722&p=1

Later,