New guy here, few questions about my M2T.

GutWrench

Hey whats up guys. I just purchased a Benelli M2 Tactical. I am loving this gun. Fired 100rds yesterday evening right out the box with no problems. It's extremely fast and patterns great. The only thing is, its the pistol grip configuration. Local dealer gave me a great deal on it or I would have passed just because of the stock. Do you guys know a site I can order just the plain black standard field stock? All I find by a google search is the comfort-tech sets, which cost more then half the price I paid for the gun...

You can order the Comfortech stock from your local dealer. They cost $150. I believe the standard stock is

$129. You will need the shim kit for the comfortech. The standard stock should bolt right on. Some of the online retailers like Brownells have this on crack $500 price tag for them. You will have to wait though. It took me 3 months to get it.