SBEII choke tubes?

Skybroom

Does anyone know the size of the factory choke tubes that come with a SBEII? I don't know how exact the factory tubes are when comparing several tubes of the same type but even a close range would help me.

I did some patterning using my factory IC and Modified tubes with several different steel duck loads at 40 yards. The IC tube was near terrible while the modified tube threw much better patterns with several of the loads. My problem is I rarely shoot at ducks as far as 40 yards and the Mod tube is too tight for close range shots.

I think an aftermarket tube in between the factory Mod and IC would probably give me the best overall pattern density and spread but I don't have a clue as to what to look for.

I don't have a way to measure my current chokes either.

Anybody have numbers for the factory tubes or advice on where to look?

I think an aftermarket tube in between the factory Mod and IC would probably give me the best overall pattern density and spread but I don't have a clue as to what to look for.

I think my best bet would be a skeet 2.

Skeet2 is less than IC. I would try a different IC choke or a different ammo or both.