WTB M4 Desert Tan Magazine Limitter

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

We have sold several mono-tone "TAN" full length magazine tubes for the Benelli M4 model 11717, which is the desert camo version.

We borrowed an OEM limitter (the finned dummy extender) and did limitted polls on which color blend was most appealing. In person most people prefered a "blend" that complemented the two lighter tones as opposed to perfectly matching either. Everyone we have sold has been well received. Without seeing the test specimens in person it is difficult to convey that to customers who are concerned with aesthetics.

Benelli Itally WON'T even furnish Benelli USA with paint codes, so we have to go the next best route. Spectrum scanning an actual sample will give us the data we need to offer a perfect match that seems preferable to many customers. For this reason I am seeking a donor that we may purchase and keep as a test piece and QC part for color runs.

Thanks all in advance for any assistance you may provide.

Guest cleefurd
You can have mine. The second yours gets to me ill swap them and send it to ya.

We have a tan in stock to fill your order Oct 28th order with if the current color suits you, and I'll throw in a spare spring (totalling 2 springs) to kick back. Also I will furnish a return postage label so you can send the part at no expense to you. In this way we would have time to work on our new color that quickbiscut is leaning towards. Your call, and thanks for all the replies!!!

Kip

We have a tan in stock to fill your order Oct 28th order with if the current color suits you, and I'll throw in a spare spring (totalling 2 springs) to kick back. Also I will furnish a return postage label so you can send the part at no expense to you. In this way we would have time to work on our new color that quickbiscut is leaning towards. Your call, and thanks for all the replies!!!

Kip

Sorry bro I was outta town for the weekend. But if you have a tan tube in stock how come you have not sent mine yet? I dont need the stock plug I will send it to you no problems.

If your new color works better for me maybe give me color swap or something?

Just let me know, here is my Invoice ID: 0000001546

How ever you wanna do it is ok with me. I just dont want my gun down with no way to hold shells.