FS: Like new M2 Tactical

cody6.0

Well since a new M4 followed me home this weekend I can't justify two tactical shotguns so my M2 needs to go.

M2 tactical with the pistol (steady) grip stock and ghost ring sights and was purchased new by me earlier this year. Other than the small nick all M2, 3 & 4's get on the edge of the port it is the same as new. The gun and barrel are date coded CD (2009) so it has the OE aluminum follower.

I really don't know where to start pricewise, new it was $1149 so i'll start at $900 or best offer + shipping to a FFL of your choice where legal.

Please feel free to PM me any offers.

**** How about $825 ****

Edited by cody6.0

Well since a new M4 followed me home this weekend I can't justify two tactical shotguns so my M2 needs to go.

M2 tactical with the pistol (steady) grip stock and ghost ring sights and was purchased new by me earlier this year. Other than the small nick all M2, 3 & 4's get on the edge of the port it is the same as new. The gun and barrel are date coded CD (2009) so it has the OE aluminum follower.

I really don't know where to start pricewise, new it was $1149 so i'll start at $900 or best offer + shipping to a FFL of your choice where legal.

Please feel free to PM me any offers.

and with some of the proceeds, he will purchase a full-length mag tube, a heat-gun, and some blue locktite...

Since I am so new on this forum, I am unable to send you a PM or email. I am new to Benelli, but quite experienced with other weapon systems.

Can you please email me ([email protected]) to discuss. I am looking for a M2 Tactical.

If the "deal you cannot turn down" truly is a deal I cannot turn down and the "one **** of a deal" really is a **** of a deal, I'LL TAKE IT! Cash and FFL in hand waiting to be sent to Nebraska.

Thanks

Adam

Edited by auglaze

cody ---- I didn't receive an e-mail

hatabor (at) sbcglobal.net

I have had this problem as well on here. E-mailing sometimes doesn't work.

Anyways, rest easy knowing that Cody6.0's M2 is in flawless condition. It took an act of God for him to even consider installing a mag-tube on his M4.

I have had this problem as well on here. E-mailing sometimes doesn't work.

Anyways, rest easy knowing that Cody6.0's M2 is in flawless condition. It took an act of God for him to even consider installing a mag-tube on his M4.

Well I think we made a deal so my M2 is heading to a new home!

By the way I didn't like the way the full tube looked on my buddies M4 so I opted for the Benelli extension tube. I like the break up the expanded tube adds and the choke expansion doesn't look as odd.