Selling my M4

toneloc

I hate to see it go but need to sell my M4. This gun was bought about 2 years ago and has had minimal use. It still looks as new as the day I bought it. I have a EoTech HWS, a skeletonized telescoping stock, sling and Pellican case that can be sold with the gun or without. I do have the original stock that I can put back on if someone wants to buy the gun as I bought it new from the dealer. All of these items were bought new when I bought the gun. I do not have the packaging for any of these items so if you are looking for original boxes then your out of luck. I live in Riverside County CA. and will start taking offers immediately. Call me with any questions. Tony (951) 232-5139. I have a pic that I can mail you if you are interested. Thanks.

I hate to see it go but need to sell my M4. This gun was bought about 2 years ago and has had minimal use. It still looks as new as the day I bought it. I have a EoTech HWS, a skeletonized telescoping stock, sling and Pellican case that can be sold with the gun or without. I do have the original stock that I can put back on if someone wants to buy the gun as I bought it new from the dealer. All of these items were bought new when I bought the gun. I do not have the packaging for any of these items so if you are looking for original boxes then your out of luck. I live in Riverside County CA. and will start taking offers immediately. Call me with any questions. Tony (951) 232-5139. I have a pic that I can mail you if you are interested. Thanks.

A price would be nice.. I'm local...

Alright it's been a long time since I was active on this site and have not kept up with current pricing of these items so here we go.

Benelli as I bought it $1400

Collapsible Stock $ 500

EoTech HWS $ 250

Pelican Case $ 100

Wanted to avoid putting this stuff on ebay or gun broker. Give me a call if interested. I forgot to mention that the gun comes with a flash light and fore grip as well. I'll take $2200 for all of it.

Call me with any questions. Tony at (951) 232-5139

Alright it's been a long time since I was active on this site and have not kept up with current pricing of these items so here we go.

Benelli as I bought it $1400

Collapsible Stock $ 500

EoTech HWS $ 250

Pelican Case $ 100

Wanted to avoid putting this stuff on ebay or gun broker. Give me a call if interested. I forgot to mention that the gun comes with a flash light and fore grip as well. I'll take $2200 for all of it.

Call me with any questions. Tony at (951) 232-5139

If the pelican case is the one that has inside dimensions of about 50"x14"x5" and it is in pretty good condition I would be extremely interested.