M2 Field Walnut Stock Question

HKPB

I asked my local shop to order an M2 Field with the satin walnut stock. It arrived today and is definitely NIB, but I noticed some differences from the pictures on Benelli's website. The recoil pad is vented rubber instead of gel and the magazine cap is squared not tapered and doesn't have a sling swivel. Can anyone tell me if this is a previous year's model? Or do Benelli's marketing materials not accurately show the walnut stocked gun as delivered?

• 2 months later...

There have been issues lately with differences between pics on the Benelli website and the actual guns. I know the same problem has been seen with the SBE II not having a swivel stud on the mag tube cap when one is shown on the website pics. They also show parts of a 11717 M4 being desert camo that are not camo on the actual gun. I'd call CS. I know they sent a mag tube cap w/swivel stud in the case of the SBE II but it was camo, not the blued one that would of matched the gun.

Later,

Hookster :)