WT Savage "Tactical" with extras for Benelli M4

cartman308

I have a SWEET piece that I'm considering finding a new home.

The rifle started life as a Savage Model 12FVSS. That a short action, heavy barrel, stainless fluted model, resting in a synthetic stock. It's chambered in .270 WSM. I bought it thinking of getting into some long range shooting comps, long range paper punching, and hunting. It IS an Accu-Trigger model.

I dumped the factory stock(well i took it off, i still have it), and replaced it with a McMillan A3. Words cannot describe this stock! If you've never handled a McMillan stock, just WOW!!

I mounted a Weave Classic V 6-24x44AO on it. Mil-Dot reticle. The rings are Burris Tactical units. Base is EGW one piece, 0 MOA. VERY BEEFY SETUP!!!

Gun has been fired maybe 30 times. It will flat out shoot!!! Three shoots at 200yrd were within 1.5"...... I'm not the best marksman and wasn't letting the barrel cool between shots bang-bang-bang deal. This was factory ammo (i believe cheap ol Remmy corelokt) from a bench. It can do MUCH better. I can't put a guarantee on it or anything but consistent MOA would be child's play for this rifle, maybe even 1/2 MOA.

I also have a set of Hornady New Dimension Dies that were never used in .270 WSM i'll toss in.

I'll post pics if there is any interest.

What I'm looking for:

Tactical shotgun: Benelli M4.

I have a VERY generous offer for an M1S90 that I'm considering heavily! Would like to find an M4 that I could work out a deal "face to face" with.

I'm located in western West Virginia but will make a short road trip if someone is close enough and willing to trade!

Thanks for the looks and I hope my post count is high enough to post pics. If now email me at [email protected] and i'll forward you some pics.

This isn't your typical Savage!

leftfullsavage.jpg

rfsavage.jpg

Edited by cartman308

• 2 weeks later...