Buying an OEM PG M4S90 Stock. Last Call.

Unobtanium

I have found one at a good price from a company. If anyone here has a take-off they will sell me, I am offering $150 for it or I will buy this one I have located. Last chance here to help defer some of the cost of a collapsible stock purchase. Also, if I buy it from you, I do want to cross-ship. I have plenty of references and lots of feedback on my ar15.com membership which stretches over the past half decade.

Anyways, let me know by noon-ish tomorrow whoever wants the deal.

I dont have a stock but I am just curious why you want the stock,stock back?

sooner or later I will get the colapsable and would like to know if I should keep the orginal also.

Several reasons.

I took the optic off and so I no-longer need the collapsible, but I am keeping it because it is badass and collector status.

I don't want to attract any more attention than necessary.

I like the 1-piece design and since I am using it at the same length of pull, why not?

I feel more comfortable butt-stroking someone with the OEM stock :)

Several reasons.

I took the optic off and so I no-longer need the collapsible, but I am keeping it because it is badass and collector status.

I don't want to attract any more attention than necessary.

I like the 1-piece design and since I am using it at the same length of pull, why not?

I feel more comfortable butt-stroking someone with the OEM stock :)

Uno, how come you took the Aimpoint off?

Uno, how come you took the Aimpoint off?

The ADM mount wasn't working out so well, and Kip's rail is still TBA as far as availability. I slapped some meprolites on and it works well until a rail comes out. Quite frankly, the collapsible isn't the most comfortable for me when fully extended (as it must be to use irons). It is basically for optics/body armor/shorter people, imho.

Ergo, I am slapping a OEM PG stock on until Kip's rail comes out and the collapsible goes back on along with a T1.

The ADM mount wasn't working out so well, and Kip's rail is still TBA as far as availability. I slapped some meprolites on and it works well until a rail comes out. Quite frankly, the collapsible isn't the most comfortable for me when fully extended (as it must be to use irons). It is basically for optics/body armor/shorter people, imho.

Ergo, I am slapping a OEM PG stock on until Kip's rail comes out and the collapsible goes back on along with a T1.

So now you recommend against the ADM mount after having experienced it? Or are you withholding judgment until you can see how it works on Kip's rail?

So now you recommend against the ADM mount after having experienced it? Or are you withholding judgment until you can see how it works on Kip's rail?

The ADM mount was deforming the Benelli rail. I don't know if the mount or the rail was out of spec, but it was bending the edge of it where the bolt threaded into the nut that determined tension, it was overly large, and peened against the edge of the rail under recoil (leading me to think that this was what was touching the rail, not the base of the mount).

When Kip's rail comes out, buy LaRue. LaRue just won't work on the Benelli rail so I tried ADM. I guess I could try KAC, but that's $200 for a mount. I'm not really cool with that, lol.