Benelli atlanta 22

1kfbeneli

Hello Everyone,

I have had the Benelli Atlanta 22 pistol for over ten years and have been unable to find extra clips. I have even sent e mails to Benelli USA and Italy with no response. Where can I find these? Please be certain I have done an exhaustive search to no avail. I would hope you guys at Benelli see this.

Many thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

K

I've got one as well. I picked up 4 extra mags that showed up several years ago on EBAY, before they quit allowing sales of such things. I have seen them once in a blue moon on gunbroker.com. I asked a Benelli rep at the last SHOT show as to why they quit exporting the guns to the US and he said lack of sales. There was an importer that told me they could still get the magazines. I think it was Larry's Guns in Maine. You might try giving them a call.

http://www.larrysguns.com/Default.aspx

EDIT - ADDITION: I just looked at their website. They list 6 round 22 magazines for $52. Not sure they have them in stock though.

Edited by truckcop