AR trigger upgrade

Hookster

Hey All,

I'm looking at some options for an improved AR trigger. I was wondering if anyone had experience with the two-stage triggers from LMT or Geiselle?

Later,

Hookster :)

I have a Geiselle SSA and it kicks ass. Good luck getting one though. Last I checked the backorder was absurd. I bought two, thinking I would use one, and ended up selling the extra for $225. It sold in 5-10 minutes as I recall on ar15.com.

UNO's right!! but you can also get a RRA 2-stage trigger for about 60-70$ on either GB or FEEBAY!!:D i have it and it rocks!!;)

It is also worth just what you payed for it and quite often has been found to break, or lose a stage. I would get the LMT before I got the RRA. Both are a distant second to the SSA.

Keep your eye on gunbroker. I got my Geiselle SSA for 200 bucks new. The SSA is the one you want. No adjustments to worry about. Keep the KNS pins away from these triggers.

Is this the one? They say you can buy this one now.

http://www.adcofirearms.com/shoppingcart.cfm?orderno=94556701

They have another one listed as SSA LP (large pin) that is out of stock.

I'm not sure about pin size. I have a Bushmaster lower

Hookster :)