Recoil reduction

Reggio

You can put the limbsaver and you can also install a mercury recoil reducer. This is why most of us here suggested you buy the SuperNova with the comfortech stock. :cool:

hmm. 30 bucks for a limbsavers pad. 125 buck difference between the nova and supernova.

I have both and I think the nova is a better gun. I know there almost the same , but something about the orginal nova's that are better.

As far as the recoil reducer. I had one and sold it. You can put a few rolls of pennys in the butt stock and it does the same thing. Add weight.

hmm. 30 bucks for a limbsavers pad. 125 buck difference between the nova and supernova.

I have both and I think the nova is a better gun. I know there almost the same , but something about the orginal nova's that are better.

As far as the recoil reducer. I had one and sold it. You can put a few rolls of pennys in the butt stock and it does the same thing. Add weight.

Good to know about the recoil reducer. Never had a Nova straight stock nor did I ever have the reducer. Always had the comfortech with no regrets. Very surprised to hear you say that the Nova is better than the Super. However, I refuse to argue with the King.:D

You can put the limbsaver and you can also install a mercury recoil reducer. This is why most of us here suggested you buy the SuperNova with the comfortech stock. :cool:

too late now, eh!

fact is I'm already $100 over budget... had to draw the line somewhere..

A friend mentioned that you should hold the butt end closely and snuggly in your shoulder/pit area... almost tight to your body.. this, he sys, helps with recoil

is this true??

Yes this is true and is the proper way to shoot any shotgun or rifle. Not almost tight to the body, you should have it completly tight against the body. The tighter the better. You can take that to the Bank...:cool:

Edited by jonesbb630

A friend mentioned that you should hold the butt end closely and snuggly in your shoulder/pit area... almost tight to your body.. this, he sys, helps with recoil

is this true??

Yep. The more weight in the gun or behind the gun the better. You also want to lean forward a bit to also help with the recoil which helps with followup shots