Gun cleaning kit?

Reggio

Whatever you do, don't use clp on the exterior of the gun esspecially if you have cammo. Only use cleaning solvent on the inside of the gun. Hope # 9 or any kind of gun cleaning supply are generally good these days. I personally have the Cabelas Deluxe cleaning kit for proper home cleaning which I clean all my firearms with. On the field, In bring a spray can of gun oil, and a bore snake in case I drop in water or mud gets inside.

Hey folks what kind of cleaning kits/produts do you use? I bought a cheapo BPS kit.

Any particular cleaning agents, oils, etc?

thanks!

Cheap rod, a Tornado brush, a bore mop and some CLP, a 1" paint-brush, a .40 caliber bore-brush, a toothbrush, some sections of cut up cotton cloth,a Teague Taper wrench or Briley Sped wrench and some birchwood casey choke-tube lube are all you need to fully clean/maintain the M4S90.