Benelli MR1 on its way

Hostile Tree Sloth

I found a pretty sweet deal on a MR1 on Gunbroker, and I could not resist. It is on its way to my gunshop. I am anxious to give it a try. I know that most people either love the way it looks or hate it, but I think it looks futuristic - which I like.

This is my first Benelli (I did have a Franchi), so I am looking forward to getting it.

HTS

Edited by Hostile Tree Sloth

• 4 weeks later...
I found a pretty sweet deal on a MR1 on Gunbroker, and I could not resist. It is on its way to my gunshop. I am anxious to give it a try. I know that most people either love the way it looks or hate it, but I think it looks futuristic - which I like.

I'm trying to find a good deal on a BENNELLI MR 1. I saw on GUNBROKER.COM a price bid of $1199.00 Did you find a better deal online than that price? Have you recieved and shot your NEW BENNELLI MR1 yet? I'm curious how you like it? Please let me hear back from you. Thanks..... :)

I got very lucky with the MR1, I got it via a "no reserve" auction on Gunbroker for $960.00.

I have not bought an M4 yet, but on Monday I did pick up an M2 tactical with the Comfortech stock, ghost ring sights, tritium inserts, an extended mag. tube and the larger charging handle. I did not get a good deal on it, but it looked so good, I had to buy it.

I got very lucky with the MR1, I got it via a "no reserve" auction on Gunbroker for $960.00.

I have not bought an M4 yet, but on Monday I did pick up an M2 tactical with the Comfortech stock, ghost ring sights, tritium inserts, an extended mag. tube and the larger charging handle. I did not get a good deal on it, but it looked so good, I had to buy it.

Someone is regreting not using a reserve on their auctions.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...