M4 Collapsible Stock $650 Black Friday special

heckler&kochp2000

I got your number. I will call you in the morning since it's pretty late here.

He is in Kalifornia, it is 1930hrs there currently if I am not mistaken. His SN is also "1oldman". Old people go to bed late and get up early. They don't need but about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. If you call him now and he gets pissed you can just say I told you to and you can both be pissed at me. I don't care. : )

Then again, I am the kind of guy that if I saw you standing by a bathroom door in a bar waiting for someone to come out I would pound on the door and yell "Hey, **** and get out already." and walk off.

Edited by Unobtanium

He is in Kalifornia, it is 1930hrs there currently if I am not mistaken. His SN is also "1oldman". Old people go to bed late and get up early. They don't need but about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. If you call him now and he gets pissed you can just say I told you to and you can both be pissed at me. I don't care. : )

Then again, I am the kind of guy that if I saw you standing by a bathroom door in a bar waiting for someone to come out I would pound on the door and yell "Hey, **** and get out already." and walk off.

Im not "1oldman" i am ( heckler&kochp2000 ) , 1oldman was a customer i put his SN to personalized the picture to him.

M4 Collapsible Stock $650 Black Friday special "Until Dec 4th ONLY)

Included is Factory New( buttstock,pistol grip & Original Box)

$650 Shipped Black Friday special until "Friday December 4th" ONLY New in factory Box

i have a few left (PM) me for pictures and details. I Will remove this post when I am sold out.

I am on the west coast Southern California, local pick up is also welcome

you can purchase from me on gunbroker.com also, but I charge more to cover there fees

price is $650.00 Shipped U.S. Priority mail 2-3 day with tracking number

I ship fast same Day , and offer over night shipping.

You can call me Anytime I am up late if you have any questions

DSC01323.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Edited by heckler&kochp2000