Benelli M1014 for Sale

tbone14s

Benelli M1014 for sale. Part #11701, Receiver # M1014-1706, M1014 (L.E.) 12 Ga with 18.5" barrel and telescopic stock. This is a safe Queen that i bought 7 years ago and has never been fired. It is the model with small stamped American flag on the receiver. It also has the adjustable rear stock which i have not had machined to make it multiposition. I am a collector looking to sell to like minded people and i realize you can buy a new M4 for less then my asking price -so spare me your rhetoric. I will pay for shipping to your dealer and you are responsible for all transfer fees. I am not a dealer. I have pics ready but am not smart enough to figure out how to post them on this site. i am asking $2,750 and have seem higher sales on gunbroker over the past year. please send me a pvt message and i will send pics. the gun is fresh from the factory.

________

Cbr600Sjr

Edited by tbone14s

Benelli M1014 for sale. Part #11701, Receiver # M1014-1706, M1014 (L.E.) 12 Ga with 18.5" barrel and telescopic stock. This is a safe Queen that i bought 7 years ago and has never been fired. It is the model with small stamped American flag on the receiver. It also has the adjustable rear stock which i have not had machined to make it multiposition. I am a collector looking to sell to like minded people and i realize you can buy a new M4 for less then my asking price -so spare me your rhetoric. I will pay for shipping to your dealer and you are responsible for all transfer fees. I am not a dealer. I have pics ready but am not smart enough to figure out how to post them on this site. i am asking $2,750 and have seem higher sales on gunbroker over the past year. please send me a pvt message and i will send pics. the gun is fresh from the factory.

www.tinypic.com

You have acknowledged that the price is indeed high, so I won't tell you that. However, you might also want to post on gunbroker as well. I have watched collapsible stocks sit around when priced at $700 on this site. The market on this site is currently at a "low" for most things M4 it seems. GL on your sale.

yes, the price of this LE model is slightly higher then waiting 6 mos for a new M4 and buying a collapsible stock. To the right person this shotty is worth what a collector is willing to pay. Thanks for the advise on gunbroker, if i dont find a good home for it on this forum, that was going to be my next stop. I have seen these pieces sell for over $3,000 on gunbroker. This forum may be the wrong place to sell this firearm.

________

No2 Vaporizer Reviews

Edited by tbone14s

as an FYI, i think $800 for a individual collapsible stock is utter insanity, but i respect peoples right to buy and sell and set the price of things. You cant put a price on scarcity with crazy Washington always a threat to ban firearms/components.

The stocks are going for $650 on here currently. M4's are all over the place from dealers. Where did you get the 6mo wait from? Of course, they are the 11707 version and not the M1014.

I also have more than one M4, that I am trying to sell. I put my M1014 up on Auction Arms a few months ago and best bid was $1,800. I kept it. Although one did go for over 4K around seven months ago on Gunbroker, but it might have had the three position recoil tube and full length mag. I have also seen some of the c stocks go for $800 plus but who knows what games are being played with the bidding.

I took a lightly used M4 to a gun show in Costa Mesa today. Lot of interest. Might have a sale for $1,250, Good thing is that most are in awe of the gun and the ones who know what it is want one.

Good luck on your sale.. You will probably be happier if it does not sell.

I also have more than one M4, that I am trying to sell. I put my M1014 up on Auction Arms a few months ago and best bid was $1,800. I kept it. Although one did go for over 4K around seven months ago on Gunbroker, but it might have had the three position recoil tube and full length mag. I have also seen some of the c stocks go for $800 plus but who knows what games are being played with the bidding.

I took a lightly used M4 to a gun show in Costa Mesa today. Lot of interest. Might have a sale for $1,250, Good thing is that most are in awe of the gun and the ones who know what it is want one.

your selling your M4 for $1250 ?

The M4 collapsible stock were going at a Higher Price about 9-6 months ago ,but cause of the holidays they are going for less Black friday specials , I sold a couple for around $800 and i wasn't playing no bidding games .

I was at that same show.. couldn't find anyone selling M4 stuff so I bought some AR parts and more ammo.

The show was pretty crowded, guess people want to stock up. Thought I would say hey since your a almost a neighbor.

I was at that same show.. couldn't find anyone selling M4 stuff so I bought some AR parts and more ammo.

The show was pretty crowded, guess people want to stock up. Thought I would say hey since your a almost a neighbor.

that makes us Neighbors i live In Upland,CA ,

Question you think if i would have took some Benelli M4 Collapsible stocks to the show at my own both they Would have Sold or maybe some potential buyers At $700 ?

someone is buying them on GB for $900 plus. Maybe just a game and relisting. Not sure. I think $400 is the value for a piece of plastic, but if benelli is not sellling them anymore then it is supply and demand. How much do they sell them to LE for?

Probably near what I think was about the OEM's $175-ish MSRP

that makes us Neighbors i live In Upland,CA ,

Question you think if i would have took some Benelli M4 Collapsible stocks to the show at my own both they Would have Sold or maybe some potential buyers At $700 ?

most definetely, I will be in Phoenix next week to sell some stuff. I will be happy to let known you have some c stocks for sale. I have a few as well for show. Big gun show there.

• 2 weeks later...

From January 24, 2009

i am looking to sell a NIB m1014, i believe i have the factory mag extension(not installed). $3,000 if i dont have the OEM extension, $3,250 if i have the 2 shot OEM mag extension. yes, this is the american flag collectors model. No, it has never been touched or worked on to make the skeletized stock collapse. please private message me if this is of interest. the last one i saw trade on this board was at $3,500, too much on my opnion and it did not have the mag extension. I know this is more then what a standard M4 would cost but limited edition benellis have always sold for a premium.

I suggest lowering your price if you want to sell this in a timely manner.