advanced Benelli offering

M1014

look at it like this,,when a unique piece such as this comes up,,start deducting what items lacks that it came new with,,such as box or case,,accssessories ,,cerificates of authenticity,,mauals etc,,lets say manual missing ,,an item like this ain't cheap so deduct $30 from the price,,no box,,$ 40,,these deductions are examples of course,so the deductions will vary,,always start with the big blue gun value book as a money reference point,,read what they have to say about the gun,,visual condition of the weapon is important as is nib ,,how many people owned it,,original ownership is invaluable because history of the gun is important on a unique weapon such as limited edition weapon,,shows if the gun as been abused or well taken care of,,,,I emailed this guy,,lost the manual,,has been shot,,not the original owner so allthese things have to been taken into consideration on the starting price,,heaven forbid any type of bidding war,,,$1800 is agreat price for such a gem,,anything lower is great,,anything up to lets say $2000 is good beyond that is a gotta have,,obsessive broke or bust type of thing,,ya know what I mean ,,,hope this helps,,see ya my Benelli brother

Edited by M1014

look at it like this,,when a unique piece such as this comes up,,start deducting what items lacks that it came new with,,such as box or case,,accssessories ,,cerificates of authenticity,,mauals etc,,lets say maunual missing ,,an item like this ain't cheap so deduct $30 from the price,,no box,,$ 40,,these deductions are examples of course,so the deductions will vary,,always start with the with the big blue gun value book as a money reference point,,read what they have to say about the gun,,visual condition of the weapon is important as is nib ,,how many people owned it,,original ownership is invaluable because history of the gun is important on a unique weapon such as limited edition weapon,,shows if the gun as been abused or well taken care of,,,,I emailed this guy,,lost the manual,,has been shot,,not the original owner so allthese things have to been taken into consideration on the starting price,,heaven forbid any type of bidding war,,,$1800 is agreat price for such a gem,,anything lower is great,,anything up to lets say $2000 is good beyond that is a gotta have,,obsessive broke or bust type of thing,,ya know what I mean ,,,hope this helps,,see ya my Benelli brother

it helped very much!! thanks M!!