laser sight for M4

frolic1

That's what I'm asking, what are my options? I'm sure several people on this forum have mounted laser sights on their M4. I just don't want something big and heavy hanging off the side. I have a Crimson Trace laser grip on my Bersa pistol (LG 442) and it works just great. Something close to that for the M4 would be ideal.

How much do you intend to spend? The Surefire X400 is the top of the line. However, how you mount it is going to be key.

The SideArmor is probably the best. I didn't like the M80 for mounting the light/laser because it put the unit in the way of my hand on the hand guard.

How you activate it will be up to you. There are several options. Be it to use the rear stock switch or a XT07 pressure switch.

An XT07 and a Surefire M80 rail to mount the switch to would be the best. Expensive though.

as i planned to purchase the sidearmor anyway, i would be using it for mounting as well is guess.

i know i probably never gonna use the laser of the light/laser combo, just like the thought of having both in one piece.

what do you guys think of laser devices inc?