Lets See Some PICS of Tricked Out Novas and SuperNovas...

Nala

Hey all,

Since it appears that I am NOT going to get someone to trade me their 21 VR barrel for my 24 VR, the M1S90 project is on hold. So I thought what would be a great HD shotgun and the usual came to mind, the 870, the Mossy 590, but then I remembered how great the Nova and Super Nova look and seem to perform from the scant reports I have read about them. I don't see too many threads about these 2 pump shotguns and I wonder why. I know they're out there in great numbers. Maybe they spend their time at the range or in the field instead of posting on gun forums....

So I'd like to see your Nova, SuperNovas that have been set up for HD use.. If someone has a VR model that they have cut back to say 19, 20, or 21 and added a mag tube. I gotta see that one. That's what I am thinking of getting and doing. I just haven't figured out how to get the Ghost Ring Sights on the receiver and the end of the cut barrel.

So lets show the nova brothers some love and post a bucn of your pictures for everyone to enjoy. This may spark a surge in buying....

Let see 'em.....PRONTO!!!

Thanks

Nalajr