guidance needed

waheed

Are you a legal resident of the United States? Here are the rules:

http://www.benelliusa.com/assets/pdf/Vinci_Challenge.pdf

Second sentence:

"This challenge is open only to natural persons (i.e., not corporate or business entities) who, at the time of entry, are legal residents of the United States, and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry."

I'm sure that you can still take part and send in a video, but if you aren't a legal resident you won't win anything. And you've still got the little issue of finding a Vinci to work with.

If you can't get your hands on a Vinci, I think this is all academic. Though there is "no purchase necessary to win," you're still going to have to make a video of yourself disasembling and reassembling a Vinci to enter.

ok and thanks alot. one thing more, if i want to be a member of Team Benelli?? or atleast i get a single chance to hunt with them?? so how??

as i am a fresh graduate (Petroleum Engineer) and Hunting is my passion. I often go for hunting to different places here in Pakistan.

ok and thanks alot. one thing more, if i want to be a member of Team Benelli?? or atleast i get a single chance to hunt with them?? so how??

as i am a fresh graduate (Petroleum Engineer) and Hunting is my passion. I often go for hunting to different places here in Pakistan.

Perhaps you may want to start by contacting Benelli Armi SpA in Italy.

Benelli Armi SpA

via della Stazione, 50

61029 URBINO PU

Italy

Tel: 0722 307 1

Fax: 0722 307 207

0722 307 307

0722 307 227

http://www.benelli.it/Contatti.asp

Edited by hattles

You just missed the best hunt in Pakistan. Plus it had a $25 million dollar reward on it's head.