M2 Tactical question

CCV 1974

I recently acquired a Benelli M2 Tactical with an 18.5" barrel. I'm interested in adding a magazine extension to maximize capacity, but don't want it to extend past the muzzle.

Nordic Components seem to have a quality product and have been recommended to me for mag extensions. However, I'm a bit confused as to which extension meets my requirements.

Any input would be appreciated.

Edited by CCV 1974

The factory 3-4 is flush with the end of the the barrel. I feel Nordic is the best after factory OEM.

There are people on the site that sell the factory mags. Other wise I believe the Nordic +4 will work. But measure it first before you order.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Do you have access to "Google"?

Yes..............................but sometimes there is more to the story than can be found with Google....................

Probably could have worded my post better................................my apologies.

Edited by CCV 1974