Vinci Trigger guard, how bad is it ?

hsnmz

some people mentioned that it hits the middle finger when the gun is fired and that's the reason why it was redesigned in the super vinci...? I find it hard to beleive but since I have never handled a vinci so am curious.

some people mentioned that it hits the middle finger when the gun is fired and that's the reason why it was redesigned in the super vinci...? I find it hard to beleive but since I have never handled a vinci so am curious.

Yes, that is correct. I have experienced that myself, although very briefly, the first time I took it out to the range. No problems since though.

Yes, that is correct. I have experienced that myself, although very briefly, the first time I took it out to the range. No problems since though.

it means it's not a serious problem that can effect the performance of a shooter

it means it's not a serious problem that can effect the performance of a shooter

In my opinion, correct...only if the shooter allows it to be a problem will he/she be effected...:)

example...I wasn't particularly pleased with the recoil(wood stocked HK/Benelli SBE) of a 3-1/2", 1-9/16 load at the range but I didn't even notice the heavier recoil while hunting...my mind was on the hunting and not thinking about the felt recoil. If that makes any sense...

I doubt you will experience any problem with the “original” Vinci and its trigger guard. If it is just the trigger guard (and not the 3 1/2” shell capability), you do not need to pay extra $$’s to buy the Super Vinci.

--Spike

thanks, and no I don't require 3-1/2" chamber that's why am convinced to buy a vinci