Need to locate a hard to find part on an early M3. Any ideas?

CJan_NH

As always, thanks for looking :)

My 1990 HK imported M3 needs a new Forend Slide Support. It's part number "72" in this diagram:

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=681/schematicsdetail/Super_90_M3_Military___Police

The problem is that my M3 is much earlier than the serial number cutoff in the diagram.

All of the companies I have checked with who reference the earlier version to fit my M3 are out of stock (Numrich, Brownells, HK.net, SARCO, and Jack First). BenelliUSA couldn't help me either.

Do any of you have a source for obscure Benelli parts that you don't mind sharing? Thank you in advance for your help.

• 1 month later...

You don't have the original part at all? If you do have the orignal, maybe take it to someone who can fix it up for you. Otherwise; the newer one isn't $$$ so, maybe get it and see how they differ... Do you have a real gunsmith nearby?