End of the World

Seiler

HOLY BIBLE

Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth

Matthew 24

Verse 3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Verse 36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So, that's how you convinced your wife to let you buy a bunch of ammo?

Harold Camping is a pretty smart guy. He's raked in about 50 - 60 million bucks over the past few years as a doomsday profit.

I always wondered what time zone god worked under, since it is the 21st in parts of the world.

So, that's how you convinced your wife to let you buy a bunch of ammo?

Harold Camping is a pretty smart guy. He's raked in about 50 - 60 million bucks over the past few years as a doomsday profit.

I always wondered what time zone god worked under, since it is the 21st in parts of the world.

Clearly it has to be pacific time here in Cali ! :cool:

I lot of folks think that these guys are nuts for making that prediction, but when you think about it, they are right in the sense that tomorrow will be the end of the world for some folks. We all will meet our maker... "don't know the day or the hour"

Make the most of every day (-:

Joe B

So sad that there are so many false prophets out there profiting (wow is that ever a play on words) from other peoples' fear. I do believe that there will be a rapture and a tribulation period. I just don't believe it's at 6:00PM today.

The silver lining in this is that hopefully it will lead to folks thinking about and examining their own personal relationship with God. I hope so.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLY BIBLE

Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth

Matthew 24

Verse 3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Verse 36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Sorry to resurrect this thread (no pun intended), but we are going to go through this again in October. I am hoping by then to have my M4S90 system built.

I would ask though, on topic, with all the religions out there claiming to be right, what do we honestly have besides our own ego-centric attitudes to convince us that we are correct? Christianity is the newest religion out there, save some of the New Age stuff, and while we would like to think we are "right" because that is human nature, we have no more evidence than anyone else to support it.

Edited by Unobtanium

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to resurrect this thread (no pun intended), but we are going to go through this again in October. I am hoping by then to have my M4S90 system built.

I would ask though, on topic, with all the religions out there claiming to be right, what do we honestly have besides our own ego-centric attitudes to convince us that we are correct? Christianity is the newest religion out there, save some of the New Age stuff, and while we would like to think we are "right" because that is human nature, we have no more evidence than anyone else to support it.

Not quite...of the 3 major religions, Christianity predates Islam by over 600 years. And before Mohammad and his followers started killing or forcing the conversion of their neighbor "infidels", the predominant religion of the entire Middle East and North Africa was either Christian or Jewish.