FS Benelli M4 With 3 OEM Stocks and Accessories

sneakerfreak602

Lightly Used Benelli M4 11707 approx 300 rounds fired. Mint Condition.

OEM Benelli Collapsible 3 Position Collapsible Stock

OEM Benelli M4 Field Stock

OEM Benelli Pistol Grip Stock

OEM Benelli Magazine Extension

TLR 2 Light Laser Combo with Rail Mount

2 Elastic Side Saddles

Hard Case With Foam

Factory Box, Manuals, paperwork and all original parts included.

I spent years putting together this M4 package and can guarantee you will never see another complete setup with all these OEM Benelli pieces again. I will not part out.

I am located in Phoenix Arizona. I have numerous feedback on ebay and other forums if needed. Pics upon request. PM me for a faster response.

Edited by sneakerfreak602

Sorry about no pics. Someone stole my Nikon D3100 when I was at the maternity ward last week seeing my neice. If you would like pics I would be happy to text you pics on your cell phone just pm me your number. Also my price is a bit flexible for an immediate sale. Not interested in parting out the gun but I am flexible on removing the TLR-2 to reduce the price.You will not be disapponited with this awesome Benelli package. Thanks for all the replies, pm's and interest.