? on ammo

crofton

New M4 owner with a question on ammo, plan on breaking in the weapon with 00 buck for a hundred rounds or so and then wanted to have fun shooting cheap game loads.

AmmoToGo has Federal Game Shok Heavy Field 2 3/4" 3 1/4 DRAM EQ 1 1/8oz. #6 Shot Ammo, 250 rounds for $63. Any issues?

What is the minimum DRAM one can shoot with the M4?

Thanks

New M4 owner with a question on ammo, plan on breaking in the weapon with 00 buck for a hundred rounds or so and then wanted to have fun shooting cheap game loads.

AmmoToGo has Federal Game Shok Heavy Field 2 3/4" 3 1/4 DRAM EQ 1 1/8oz. #6 Shot Ammo, 250 rounds for $63. Any issues?

What is the minimum DRAM one can shoot with the M4?

Thanks

I have broken them in with 3" goose loads, and I have broken them in with 2.75 DRAM target loads.

Lube the BCG/Rails with TW25B and hold it steady and it should cycle darn near anything you want to put in it.

I just followed everyone's advice and ran my M4 really lubed up straight out of the box and i was able to break it in on the walmart stuff which is really cheap.

Spending the money on 100-200 buckshot rounds is harsh... especially when you live somewhere like California where the ammo is pretty damn expensive... but maybe its expensive everywhere. The point being I live in california and it sucks, but what doesn't suck is keeping your M4 well lubricated