Shot Pattern

Jackalope33B

Hey all. Im looking to get a M4 11724. Yes, this is the 14" model with a C-stock. My question is, are you seeing that big of a shot pattern difference verus the civilian model with an 18" barrel with buck shot at 30yards or so? I know its only 4" that is being cut off from the barrel, but I want to make sure Im going to get my $$$ worth before I get it.

Also, what are the pros and cons of going with the M4 11724 model? I know ALOT of you guys have them, so lets hear it :)

Hey all. Im looking to get a M4 11724. Yes, this is the 14" model with a C-stock. My question is, are you seeing that big of a shot pattern difference verus the civilian model with an 18" barrel with buck shot at 30yards or so? I know its only 4" that is being cut off from the barrel, but I want to make sure Im going to get my $$$ worth before I get it.

Also, what are the pros and cons of going with the M4 11724 model? I know ALOT of you guys have them, so lets hear it :)

Barrel length doesn't matter. It's the lack of a choke. You have MOD constriction and that's it. Either the shot you are shooting likes THAT "choke", or it doesn't.

The only real "pros" to me are cool factor. I am not LE i dont kick in doors and I dont need to hide it so its just cool. (that is enough for me though I have one) "Cons" the low amount of rounds it holds, I like big round count but 5 is it in the 14"