More than one?

Tango two

I've noticed that several forum members own more than one Benelli, usually multiple M4s.

Would this be a worthwhile poll if it could be voted on anonymously?

Opinions are welcome.

Worth-while for what? What data are you trying to collect? Who owns multiple M4's? Why?

I have owned 3 so far and am building a 4th. They were owned 1 at a time as I sold them each in turn to buy various other things. Now I have the spare $$ on hand to build up a monster of an M4S90. 1-off parts, Magpul, Surefire, Nailbender, LaRue, Leupold, Aimpoint, Carriercomp, CCM, Oveready, and other manufacturer's components all being used. Really it's more of a "who's who" reunion rolled into one weapon and I'm building it as much for the CDI factor as the usefulness factor.

Worth-while for what? What data are you trying to collect? Who owns multiple M4's? Why?

I'm not collecting anything.

Maybe I'm feeling insecure since I own only one M4.

Perhaps wanting to justify for myself the addition of another.

That's all there is to my question.

I have another one on the way. This one is an 11722 M4 14" Entry model. Got notification today that it's about 4 weeks out.

biggirl.gif

Sickhouse!

I thought long and hard about it. One of the MD's at work is working with local LE and could surely help me rubber stamp the way through the red tape, but giving up 2 rounds to lop off 4" of barrel, I just couldn't justify it really. Still, it wins for CDI factor!

Sickhouse!

I thought long and hard about it. One of the MD's at work is working with local LE and could surely help me rubber stamp the way through the red tape, but giving up 2 rounds to lop off 4" of barrel, I just couldn't justify it really. Still, it wins for CDI factor!

yup I had a hard time giving up the extra rounds but in the end I did just so I would have a cool gun,lol

Im not going to war or anything and if I was I would take my AR so I went for it.

No M4 here...haven't even considered one, but I'm a Benelli fanatic...I'm just a bird/clay man

1-HK/SBE

1-Synthetic SBE(sold it)

2-20ga Montefeltros(sold 1)

1-Vinci

A well priced Legacy is on my wish list

Edited by hattles
add to comment