How was 922r compliance achieved with the C-Stock prior to the Geissele hammer?

The_Dude

One more thing. I cant figure this one out either.

Carrier Comps FAQ says

These 5 new offerings when legally installed, will allow for BOTH of the following to be present without 922® infringement;

A fully-functional import (factory) collapsible stock.

A full length magazine tube of import (factory) or domestic origin.

I cant find 5 parts. What are they? I seem to be missing 2 parts on carrier comps site. Is that muzzle brake one of them?

1. Mag tube

2. Follower

3. Hammer

From else where (other than kips)

4. Hand guards

One more thing. I cant figure this one out either.

Carrier Comps FAQ says

I cant find 5 parts. What are they? I seem to be missing 2 parts on carrier comps site. Is that muzzle brake one of them?

1. Mag tube

2. Follower

3. Hammer

From else where (other than kips)

4. Hand guards

Read the rest of what has been written:

2011 will present the return of a few past products, as well as several new ones we are excited to offer, including offering up to five (5) 922® compliance parts to replace components present in import form on standard model 11707/11717 Benelli M4's

Well I kinda figured as we approach the seventh month mark of 2011 that they were available. Any idea what the other items might be?

So from carrier comp the current count is three? The reason I am asking is I would prefer the quality of carrier comp products vs some other mfg / vendor. I already have items 1,2,3 and 4 listed above. I was just trying to piece together my options either now or in the near future.

I am still confused about the 922r compliance muzzle brake. Thats obviously not an item that was on the gun in import form, so is it just a way to attach a brake thats not imported once you put a full tube or c-stock on?

Well I kinda figured as we approach the seventh month mark of 2011 that they were available. Any idea what the other items might be?

So from carrier comp the current count is three? The reason I am asking is I would prefer the quality of carrier comp products vs some other mfg / vendor. I already have items 1,2,3 and 4 listed above. I was just trying to piece together my options either now or in the near future.

I am still confused about the 922r compliance muzzle brake. Thats obviously not an item that was on the gun in import form, so is it just a way to attach a brake thats not imported once you put a full tube or c-stock on?

The brake is not a consideration unless you have a rare OEM brake, in which case attaching Kip's will get you knocked down a part.

I love Kip's work and work ethic, but "fast" is not part of it. That's just something you are going to learn if you stick around for a while. Hustle him to speed up all you want, it's just not going to happen. What WILL happen is that when you DO get the parts/he comes out with them, they are going to be flawless and to aerospace tolerance. Kip does not pass on the R&D phase to a paying customer. He R&D's it himself, or as a favor for free to willing people. Never with products in a "Well, looks good, hope it works, will get a lot of e-mails and I'll fix it if it doesn't" way.

I didnt mean to imply impatience on my part and I wouldnt even think of asking anyone to hustle or speed up production. I thought I was having difficulty in finding the 5 parts on the site. I figured with the mention of the 5 parts they might be available now. In addition, More or less, I was wondering what the other 2 parts might be.

Thanks

I didnt mean to imply impatience on my part and I wouldnt even think of asking anyone to hustle or speed up production. I thought I was having difficulty in finding the 5 parts on the site. I figured with the mention of the 5 parts they might be available now. In addition, More or less, I was wondering what the other 2 parts might be.

Thanks

Kip is learning to keep things to himself that are under R&D. Since it DOES take him a while to bring something to market, no need letting the cat out of the bag so far in advance that you get million-page threads about something like the bolt-handles where people are joking about IF/WHEN.