WTS Benelli titanium FFT extention and Mako Quad rail

dark knight

I have a package deal here... Both new..... 1 FFT Benelli M4 2 round titanium mag extention(with wollf spring) and a polymer MAKO M4 Quad rail.. BOTH shipped ONLY $129 must pay paypal or USPS Money order. Contact me at [email protected]

Benellimag.jpg

The Freedom Fighter Tactical Finished Titanium Magazine Extension Tube for Benelli M4 Shotgun (NOT full length) I INSTALLED IT ONCE still like new.......

For the serious Benelli M4 enthusiast, FFT offers the finished Titanium magazine extension tube. The FFT finished Titanium magazine extension tubes are manufactured with one-piece construction for strength and durability. The finished Titanium magazine extension tube is designed to replace the "limiter" that Benelli installs on every civilian M4 tactical shotgun. Adding this magazine extension tube changes the magazine capacity on your Benelli M4 from a 5+1 capacity (5 shells in the magazine, one in the receiver) to a 7+1 capacity (7 shells in the magazine, one in the receiver).

The finish FFT uses on the finished Titanium magazine extension tube is not a painted finished, and instead is a permanent process that is not susceptible to damage in the field with chips and scratches, such as may occur with a painted finish.

Despite this, every magazine extension tube manufactured by FFT is stamped "Made in USA." In addition, the Titanium magazine tubes are also stamped "Titanium."

The finished Titanium magazine extension tube is made with the finest Titanium that boasts a tensile strength of 130,000 P.S.I. and a hardness of C36 on the Rockwell scale. Furthermore, the Titanium magazine extension tube weighs in at 57.47 grams, which is considerably less than most all other aftermarket extensions in the marketplace today.

All finished Titanium magazine extension tubes are made in the United States. However, the user must realize that unlike adding a full length magazine tube, adding the magazine extension tube does not count towards 922® compliance. To achieve 922® compliance on your Benelli M4 shotgun while using the FFT brilliant magazine extension tube, three other parts designated by the ATF must still be replaced. Start by simply adding both the FFT 922® compliant tactical forend and an FFT 922® follower. This leaves the owner needing one more compliant part. There are options in the marketplace, and for any additional questions and answers about 922®, please review FFT’s page on 922®.

The full length finished Titanium magazine tube goes great with either of the Titanium tactical charging handles.

Note that the finished Titanium extension magazine tube is not compatible with the Benelli M1, M2, or M3 shotgun.

NY, NJ, CT, MA CUSTOMERS: Possessing magazine tubes that are designed to increase the capacity of a semi-automatic shotgun in the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, is a violation of law, and FFT will not ship any magazine tubes to these four states under any circumstances.

For Benelli M4 (models 11707, 11717, and 1014)

(includes one FFT / Wolff Premium Replacement Spring)

Benellimaco.jpg

MAKO FAB Tactical Benelli Shotgun Quad Rail Handguards

brand new In box I never installed it on my M4

PART NUMBER BM-4

OFFICIAL MAKO-fab BRAND

Enables four picatinny rails

Secure enough for optical sight and lasers

State of the art ergonomic design

Durable, hardwearing & lightweight construction

Quick & easy installation

No gun smiting required

Improves thermal insulation