QUICK QUESTION about supernova

firepower53

honestly id sell that one instead of the big ass hassle i assume u have the rifle sight one? which is pretty damn cool. but id sell it and just buy the correct one

+1.....Big pain trying to add those to a gun that has rifle sights. First, you are going to have to remove the ones on your barrel that are brazed on from the factory. Then, you have to re-braze the front ghost ring and then drill your receiver to accept the rear ghost ring. Even if you have the capacity to do this kind of work yourself, you'd still be better off just selling what you have and getting the one you want.

Mine is kind of confusing. I want to say its the tactical version, but the ghost rings aren't there and the barrel is 26". Has the pistol grip and pre-tapped screw holes in the rail on the top, but then has a red bead at the end of the barrel and no rear sights.