CHECK it out Stock Shell Carrier 4 Supernova

firepower53

I would also stay away tacticalshotgunner.com.

I ordered a Mesa Tactical 6 shell holder from them, and waited for a little over a week for some type of response of shipment or something. No response, so I email them inquiring into my order, I wait a few days and still no response. I email them again, wait a few more days, and again no response.

I decide to call to call them because maybe, just maybe their email is down. I called them twice in one day (during store hours) and got the answering machine/voicemail both times. 2nd time I left a message asking them if they could give me a call about the status of my order. Wait another 3-4 days and no call, no email. I was fed up with them so I called them back and (of course) got their answering machine. I left a message asking them to cancel my order and that I thought it was bad business and very rude to ignore my requests to check on the status of my order, once again no call back, no email.

If I had just ordered through Midwayusa in the 1st place my order would have been sent and completed way before I decided to cancel with TS. In the very least, Midway would have had the decency to let me know they didn't have the item in stock. Sorry for the FRAT.