GG&G Single Point Sling attachment

00stormbringer

The GG&G sinlge point sling attachment ONLY WORKS WITH THE FIXED STOCK. The locking nut must be adjusted to provide clearence between the stock and reciever.

I have this part installed on my M4 with the field stock. With the pistol grip stock I cant seem to get it installed properly, even with the adjustments I have to make. Does anyone else have the same problem?

• 10 months later...

OK GG&G told me that it is not meant to work in conjunction with the factory collapsible stock. They said that some customers have had luck with it fitting because the new design is thinner than previous. I am assuming that has something to do with how the threads are placed in the pistol grip. Mine how ever does not fully collapse and therefore is not 100% will be sending both pieces back.

It does however look like it would collapse fully if i were to remove some material from the grip, making the notch a bit larger, giving it the extra room that was taken away by the approx 2.5mm thick sling loop. I refuse to modify my my $2000 gun to make a $35 piece work. I guess I will be looking into the Mesa Tactical mount, which I originally did not want to to its proximity to my firing grip.

Hope this helps everyone.