Anyone have an OEM M4 false magazine extension?

Milspec

• 3 years later...
On 12/22/2022 at 5:20 PM, RPC said:

All due respect, but why all of a sudden are several folks trying to source the OEM false msg extension?

I just purchased a limited M1014 with the flag stamp off gun broker and believe it or not I got it for $1300

The seller had put a standard gun stock on it and the two round Benelli extension  

So I searched  around and got the false mag extension for $20 and I also found a Brand new Benelli skeletonized stock that came on it it originally for $189   

I just wanted the original parts in case I needed to put it back to stock some day  

I also found and purchased the Benelli recoil tube to make it collapsable

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gregnauman said:

I just purchased a limited M1014 with the flag stamp off gun broker and believe it or not I got it for $1300

The seller had put a standard gun stock on it and the two round Benelli extension  

So I searched  around and got the false mag extension for $20 and I also found a Brand new Benelli skeletonized stock that came on it it originally for $189   

I just wanted the original parts in case I needed to put it back to stock some day  

I also found and purchased the Benelli recoil tube to make it collapsable

Wow! $1300. I would be hard pressed to pass on that. 

• 5 months later...