Benelli M4 Storage Compartment for Collapsible Stock

RxArms

Hey All,

This new product will be available for purchase in a couple weeks.

The storage compartment gives the Benelli M4/M1014 shotgunners to store small items in the collapsible stock.  Easily access the compartment using the charging handle as a tool to pop open the lid.  Can store a single CR123A, or a single AA battery, along with a small tool like a torx or hex key if needed and a little space to spare on the upper part of the compartment (just to give an idea on size).  It is a tight fit to insert and remove items, but I tested a AA battery, and CR123A battery both in baggies, and had no issues getting them in and out.

Installation is very easy, just remove the comb, put the unit in the empty space, and put the comb back on.  The existing screws on the comb hold the compartment firmly in place after the comb is re-installed.

Features drainage slots on the bottom of the design, to allow for water to drain should the weapon get submersed in water.

Feel free to sign up at rxarms.com on the waitlist to get notified when it is in stock if you are interested!

Benelli-M4-Storage-2-scaled.jpg

A CR123A wrapped in a small baggy, and a hex tool (pictured above)

Benelli-M4-Storage-1-scaled.jpg

Benelli-M4-Storage-4-scaled.jpg

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rubicon20032003 said:

Any idea on price .Can’t wait I need a few 

I was able to get the price down cheaper than I thought I would.  Planning to sell the mag caps for $98 USD.

Edited by RxArms

2 minutes ago, kenw111 said:

As a leather worker, you inspired me to make the same thing, out of 4 ounce (thickness) leather for about $25 each. 

A leather mag cap doesn’t sound so great… 

The storage compartment will be US$34.

Edited by RxArms

46 minutes ago, RxArms said:

A leather mag cap doesn’t sound so great… 

The storage compartment will be US$34.

its just a storage compartment for battery etc. / lost charging handle.

doesnt sound great?  who prefers plastic over quality leather?

Last leather item i made was a $1200 scabbard for a top quality AK47 made out of green alligator.

screenshot_7553.jpg

screenshot_7554.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ceephus said:

Still expecting those titanium end caps to be ready this month? 

titanium got held up at the border, but machining is starting this week though.  They are a time consuming piece to machine due to the titanium.  I will wager 1-2 months before they are in stock.

what are the benefits of the TI end cap? weight savings and strength?

whats the weight savings in oz?

just saw your QD adapter for the stock, pretty sure my iwc is only on one side, may pick up that one for the ambi capability, storage department and end cap, probably end up picking up one of thise TI CH's as well! 

good stuff

Edited by brightt

39 minutes ago, brightt said:

what are the benefits of the TI end cap? weight savings and strength?

whats the weight savings in oz?

just saw your QD adapter for the stock, pretty sure my iwc is only on one side, may pick up that one for the ambi capability, storage department and end cap, probably end up picking up one of thise TI CH's as well! 

good stuff

Re: Ti cap, I think the main reason shooters want it, is to have a solid piece of metal at the end, holding the gun together.  Instead of the steel/polymer injected end cap. And because it’s…. Titanium!

With some creative engineering I was able to get the weight below the OEM but just barely.  I’ll know more once it’s machined and I can weigh them but modeling puts the weight at 1-2 grams lighter than the steel/polymer OEM cap.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Installed one of these today. Feels sturdier than I expected and has decent room but still doesn’t add much weight. 

Fair warning if you have an IWC rear QD mount especially on the left side it’s a little bit tighter to open up the compartment and get inside but it is still do able. 

if it bothers you order one of @RxArms QD systems and it will eliminate the problem. 

IMG_4812.jpeg

On 4/17/2023 at 6:49 PM, kenw111 said:

Last leather item i made was a $1200 scabbard for a top quality AK47 made out of green alligator.

screenshot_7553.jpg

screenshot_7554.jpg

I think in this instance the polymer, plastic, etc... would be more desirable, at least to me. When leather gets wet it stays wet, not good for batteries and such. Thats just me though, someone else may love that.

On 4/17/2023 at 6:49 PM, kenw111 said:

screenshot_7553.jpg

screenshot_7554.jpg