M2 Load Port Opening

RAAK

What’s up everybody.  First post here.  I joined up to try to get in touch with StrangerDanger to do the load port on both my M2s.  I haven’t had any luck.  I messaged him a couple of weeks ago.  I was hoping someone could help me get in touch with him.  I’ll start a build thread for my HD M2 I’m working on when I get it closer to done.  Thanks everyone.  

If anyone knows a phone number or email for StrangerDanger please let me know.  If it would be better to pass my contact info to him just pm me for my number.  I’ve got my entire build on hold hoping to hear from him. Thank y’all.  

Appreciate the comments. Sorry I haven’t been on any of the forums for several months. I had lost access to my account for quite a while, and when I got it back I guess checking the forums just wasn’t in my daily routine. Plus all the built back better stresses that I’m sure everyone is experiencing…

I think I replied to your PM’s to pass along some information. 

• Upvote 1

I sent you a PM and an email Stranger.   Thanks John P.  If he doesn’t want to do it I will be sending it to Steve Rose.  Did he ask you about how aggressive you wanted the cut?   I don’t even want mine as aggressive as yours.  Mine would be more breaking and smoothing all the sharp edges.  

Edited by RAAK
Didn’t see previous post.