Benelliparts.net SCAM! ILLEGITIMATE

Y365

Backorders, they are risky business.  I am in control of my own production and finishing, and even with this, I rarely do backorders unless I am VERY confident of a ship date.  I recently put up backorders for the Ti charging handle and even gave an extra 2 weeks past what I am expecting for shipping date as I never want to be the company that goes over the ETA.

Backorder mess up can make or break vendors IMO.

Edited by RxArms
  • Upvote 1

This is why I mainly shop at Rooftop Defense or Big Tex. Live inventory, no backorder bullshit, and very responsive customer service. They also price stuff fairly, especially on KAC or LMT stuff (unlike cough cough Omaha Outdoors, Freedom Fighter Tactical, Bauer Precision, etc) Best of all they work with "ban state" customers (like California and New Jersey).

I've personally never had issues with BP, ordered maybe 4 things from there. But transparency is a big deal for me and I am patient enuff to just find it elsewhere instead of backordering.

• Upvote 1

I’m with Doge & share his perspective..particularly regarding Freedom Fighter Tactical..never have/will purchase a single part from that outfit. Several years ago I met & and spoke with the owner Todd of FFT, maybe he was having a bad day or whatever but the dude validated to me why so many of his M4 parts are outrageously over priced(long before Covid)..pretty sure he treats firearms manufacturers & relationships with them way better/another level vs. peasants like myself. I go my own direct-personal experience, regardless of a company’s/person’s reputation. Btw, HUGE advocate of RoofTop Defense..great products at fair prices & run by truly genuine people.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve ordered from him and got all my Benelli parts from him, the OEM parts that is, for American made ones I went with different companies. I’ve ordered at least half a dozen orders going back to 2016 with my first M4 build, I had the awesome FDE version and he was literally the only person to carry an OEM 7 round FDE magazine tube so I scooped that up quick and in a hurry. Got some stuff from him this year I was looking at off and on since 2016,  and had no issues, just found today he has the new OEM hand guard and rails back in stock. Is it possibly overpriced of course it’s called supply and demand, I’ll gladly pay the difference. I think Benelli stuff is overpriced no matter where you go especially if you want quality, you want cheap parts I’m sure you can go on eBay or Amazon and find boot leg products that aren’t worth a damn. Again just my opinion, go ahead and say I’m dumb, I’m not saying what happened is right. Just find it hard to believe he intentionally screwed over a few people, he might only get a dozen preorder parts in and there is dozens upon dozens of people ahead of you, so those people get it then try and sell it at jacked up prices. That makes more sense to me, but who knows. 

• Upvote 1