CarrierComp

mikey572

Hello

New to this forum.  Has anyone ordered a tube or anything else from carrier comp recently?  

Does it take a while to get a response via email?  Im wondering if theyre still operating.

Feel free to share your experience with their tubes if you have ordered from them in the past.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I did not get an email confirmation. I reached out and got a response a couple of days later that they had indeed received my order and confirmed the ETA. Right on schedule I got a call from the gal to collect payment and it was sent out a week later! Very small crew there. Very well-made product. Lightweight and the color match is pretty spot on. 

Edited by Pittraider
  • Upvote 1

Family operated small business. They will reach out to you for payment as they get closer to your order. 

They usually have their lead time posted on their website. Last I checked I think it was 4-6 weeks. It’s worth the wait…

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, mikey572 said:

Thanks for all the responses.  I havent placed an order yet but just wanted to ask some questions. Can anyone tell me which color tube from carrier comp most closely resembles OEM?  Is it dark grey?

Yes that is correct. Description from their website:

This finish selection “DG” (* OEM Parkerized tone *) represents a careful blend of hues that will match your black Benelli parkerized barrel even BETTER than the factory 5 round tube it replaces!!

Also, their lead time is 4-5 weeks currently. 

I just bought one about a month or two ago and it is amazing. Perfect fit and color (DG) and comes with a new spring and follower, stamped US. I sent an email asking if I could just pay up front and I could wait, I then received a phone call a few days later and well I got lucky because they had just finished a new batch of tubes, so I only waited about a week for them to spray them and got it in the mail shortly after. The lady I spoke with was extremely nice and helpful, also the packaging of the tube was perfect and I would recommend that anyone looking for a new tube go with Carriercomp 100%