Rx Arms Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield (for Polymer Benelli M4 Handguard)

RxArms

Posted (edited)

IMG_2066.thumb.jpeg.c792aff4b476713892b79c56cb46b843.jpeg

a little side shot…

the front bracket is now at the front of the gun, it is secured by the mag cap and a wave washer.  I tried to make it work with the mid gun mount but it had unworkable constraints.  If I didn’t care about tool less takedown this project would have been a breeze, but it was non negotiable.

Edited by RxArms

Such a cool product. The time and effort you’re putting in to being innovative products to an older design isn’t lost on me. My M4 is an entry model so I won’t be able to try this but I LOVE how it will allow a “c-clamp” grip. So rad. 

I just ordered a M4 charging handle last night from your site. Keep it up man, your eye for details is what impresses me. 

Edited by REZARF2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, REZARF2 said:

Such a cool product. The time and effort you’re putting in to being innovative products to an older design isn’t lost on me. My M4 is an entry model so I won’t be able to try this but I LOVE how it will allow a “c-clamp” grip. So rad. 

I just ordered a M4 charging handle last night from your site. Keep it up man, your eye for details is what impresses me. 

Doesn’t quite allow a 100% c clamp with cowitness RMR mount, but if it’s a picatinny mounted optic it should be okay.

I naturally put my thumb on the 45* surface and I find it very comfortable, my thumb sort of locks into an empty mlok slot.