Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock # 70085 NEW

galil30

I have a Benelli M4 collapsible stock. This stock is new in the box and ready to ship to the winning bidder. These are no longer being imported per BATF. Get these while you can!!!! AUCTION IS ONLY FOR ONE. I DO PLAN ON SELLING ONE MORE.

Price

$600

Look, these stock are not banned from import from the ATF, they are simply being restricted by Benelli. They will ship all of these stocks you want, provided your a cop shop. Anybody that wants one, just take you friendly copper' out for entertainment at his favorite male entertainment club and you should have no issues getting one. There not illegal. Once you have it you get to keep it. Or, go to lesales.com and get you one for a reasonable price.

I have a Benelli M4 collapsible stock. This stock is new in the box and ready to ship to the winning bidder. These are no longer being imported per BATF. Get these while you can!!!! AUCTION IS ONLY FOR ONE. I DO PLAN ON SELLING ONE MORE.

Price

$600

THEY ARE BEING IMPORTED!!! DON"T MISREPRESENT YOURSELF MY FRIEND. NO, YOU CAN"T PICK ONE UP AT WALMART. WIDELY AVAILABLE, AH...NO. BUT, AVAILABLE NONE THE LESS. DON'T INSULT US ON THIS BOARD WITH YOUR SILLY INFLATED OFFERS- DIG?

• 4 years later...

I may be breaking a rule here stepping on someone's post but I'll have one of these for sale in Tulsa next weekend. New unmounted but the box has been opened so folks can see what it is. Price is $400.

M1014, do you actually live under the Skyway Bridge?

Ha!

JB