Benelli ever going to make a 10 gauge?

birddog14

• 1 month later...
This birddog wouldn't mind a 10 either ... but they'd need to step it up a notch for me to pay for it.

what horrible demons have poccessed you ?????????step up what??????????let me perform an exorcism on you,,,trust me ,,beginners luck,,its gotta be better than your attitude towards Benelli shotguns,,what happened?????????

benelli-huckleberry.jpg

When Benelli engineers were tasked with taming the recoil of a 10 ga. brute, they weren't coming up with anything that seemed to be stout enough, yet still lightweight and unobtrusive.

Frustrated and exhausted, the team was ready to throw in the towel....

While working on the suspension of his Honda Civic on a weekend, junior engineer G. O. Nadflinger had a bit of a revelation.

He immediately abandoned the Honda project and worked for 30 hours without a break until he'd perfected the new "Nadflinger Strut".

"This thing feels like hitting a 2 foot pothole running 50!", exclaimed G. O., "and that's a helluvalot softer than squeezing off a 10 ga. slug round!"

what horrible demons have poccessed you ?????????step up what??????????let me perform an exorcism on you,,,trust me ,,beginners luck,,its gotta be better than your attitude towards Benelli shotguns,,what happened?????????

How soon you forget my firey friend.. the 2 Mag-10's I have in the safe I'd love to use but they weigh a metric ton.. sooo, mother goose would have have to step-it-up for this guy to shell out the ching..

Nothing too terrible, M1014.. I've just brodened my horizon a bit more.

benelli-huckleberry.jpg

When Benelli engineers were tasked with taming the recoil of a 10 ga. brute, they weren't coming up with anything that seemed to be stout enough, yet still lightweight and unobtrusive.

While working on the suspension of his Honda Civic on a weekend, junior engineer G. O. Nadflinger had a bit of a revelation.

He immediately abandoned the Honda project and worked for 30 hours without a break until he'd perfected the new "Nadflinger Strut".

"This thing feels like hitting a 2 foot pothole running 50!", exclaimed G. O., "and that's a helluvalot softer than squeezing off a 10 ga. slug round!"

I don't care who ya are .. that there is good fun!!

tuck--tuck--tuck---- ---- GOOSE!

benelli-huckleberry.jpg

great stuff