Benelli UltraLight

zenki

Well my dad's good friend knows someone with a mint Benelli ultralight 12 gauge for sale for $750. It has 2 boxes of shells through it and was used by a 70 year old man before he passed. I am considering buying it for pheasants and grouse, but don't know much about them. Has there been any problems with these guns, how are they to clean? It has on nick in the grip, is that a good price? Also the safety is set up for a left hand shooter, how hard is it to switch them around?

Thanks a lot for any and all help!

Well my dad's good friend knows someone with a mint Benelli ultralight 12 gauge for sale for $750. It has 2 boxes of shells through it and was used by a 70 year old man before he passed. I am considering buying it for pheasants and grouse, but don't know much about them. Has there been any problems with these guns, how are they to clean? It has on nick in the grip, is that a good price? Also the safety is set up for a left hand shooter, how hard is it to switch them around?

Thanks a lot for any and all help!

Go here and do a serch for Benelli Ultralight or BUL:

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/index.php?c=8

Here is a link to get ya started:

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=121356

You wil find a whole dearth of information on the virtues of that gun.

Mike

• 14 years later...