Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: M1014 for sale

Default M1014 for sale

i am looking to sell a NIB m1014, i believe i have the factory mag extension(not installed). $3,000 if i dont have the OEM extension, $3,250 if i have the 2 shot OEM mag extension. yes, this is the american flag collectors model. No, it has never been touched or worked on to make the skeletized stock collapse. please private message me if this is of interest. the last one i saw trade on this board was at $3,500, too much on my opnion and it did not have the mag extension. I know this is more then what a standard M4 would cost but limited edition benellis have always sold for a premium.
    ________
    ALASKA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by tbone14s; 02-17-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Ok..........I had to look it up!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=LOL%20WUT

John
    I used to be a dyslexic-agnostic-insomniac but I got tired of lying awake in bed at night wondering if there really was a dog.

Default thanks

here is the link to the last time an m1014 sold ($3500). all i can say is that a gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/show...ighlight=m1014
    if i had been watchign the forum i would have sold the piece for $3500 not the $3000 i am asking.
    ________
    Jeep Sj
    Last edited by tbone14s; 02-17-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Thumbs down salesmanship

no pics,, terrible description,,alot less chance of sale

cleefurd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tbone14s View Post
    here is the link to the last time an m1014 sold ($3500). all i can say is that a gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/show...ighlight=m1014
    if i had been watchign the forum i would have sold the piece for $3500 not the $3000 i am asking.
    3 (three) C Products 6.5 Grendel magazines sold for $347.00 last night on Gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=120976553 . That does not mean they are worth a penny over the $14.97 C products still sells them for. Ask what you want for it, get what people will pay, just remember that auction started at a penny with no reserve. Difference here is you're trying to lay down some sort of Voodoo history lesson compelling us to believe we're saving $500 if we liberate your orphan M1014. Try listing it for a penny and I bet you'll get close to what your asking. Put a Rolex price tag on it and it better come in a Rolex box.

Quote Originally Posted by cleefurd View Post
    3 (three) C Products 6.5 Grendel magazines sold for $347.00 last night on Gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=120976553 . That does not mean they are worth a penny over the $14.97 C products still sells them for. Ask what you want for it, get what people will pay, just remember that auction started at a penny with no reserve. Difference here is you're trying to lay down some sort of Voodoo history lesson compelling us to believe we're saving $500 if we liberate your orphan M1014. Try listing it for a penny and I bet you'll get close to what your asking. Put a Rolex price tag on it and it better come in a Rolex box.

Very nicely put Cleefurd.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone14s View Post
    I don't know what that guys deal was, or if he was serious, or if he actually paid that amount ... but if you think that is a realistic, sustained average price for a NIB plain jane M1014, which is inferior to the m11707 "new" models in many ways ... you're out of your mind.

If you can sell it for that much, by all means do it, suckers are born every day, but it will take a sucker to pay over $2200 for that gun ... and even that is high. If it didn't have the skeletonized stock it would be worth MSRP MAYBE to someone who didn't know the difference between the m1014 and m11707 ... the super inflated collapsible stock prices are the only reason I'm even reaching up to $2200.

Asking $3200+ and expecting not to get laughed at on a forum where many people actually know about benelli's and what they are worth is, well, funny. You'd be better off listing it on gunbroker, talking about how it's SUPER RARE and the flag logo adds 15 horsepower and how it's going to be banned any day now and this is their last chance to get this one of a kind item.

I am new to this forum, but I have participated for many years on several gun- and knife-related forums. My experience with forum etiquette is that you don't flame a guy's sale post, just because you don't like the price or the description of the item being sold.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. Just ignore the sale post and move on rather than hijack the seller's thread with your unsolicited and unwanted opinions.

Give the guy a break.

I have been perusing this forum regularly, and have just about lost my interest in it because of the "I am [superior] than thou" attitude displayed by some of the members. and the childish flaming.
    Last edited by Volunteer; 01-25-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    I am new to this forum, but I have participated for many years on several gun- and knife-related forums. My experience with forum etiquette is that you don't flame a guy's sale post, just because you don't like the price or the description of the item being sold.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. Just ignore the sale post and move on rather than hijack the seller's thread with your unsolicited and unwanted opinions.

Give the guy a break.

I have been perusing this forum regularly, and have just about lost my interest in it because of the "I am [superior] than thou" attitude displayed by some of the members. and the childish flaming.
    Welcome to the Benelli forum. "Flaming" is normal here.

By the way, My house is for sale for 1 billion dollars. Please no Flaming.