M1014 for sale

tbone14s

i am looking to sell a NIB m1014, i believe i have the factory mag extension(not installed). $3,000 if i dont have the OEM extension, $3,250 if i have the 2 shot OEM mag extension. yes, this is the american flag collectors model. No, it has never been touched or worked on to make the skeletized stock collapse. please private message me if this is of interest. the last one i saw trade on this board was at $3,500, too much on my opnion and it did not have the mag extension. I know this is more then what a standard M4 would cost but limited edition benellis have always sold for a premium.

________

ALASKA DISPENSARIES

Edited by tbone14s

here is the link to the last time an m1014 sold ($3500). all i can say is that a gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17456&highlight=m1014

if i had been watchign the forum i would have sold the piece for $3500 not the $3000 i am asking.

________

Jeep Sj

Edited by tbone14s

Guest cleefurd
here is the link to the last time an m1014 sold ($3500). all i can say is that a gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17456&highlight=m1014

if i had been watchign the forum i would have sold the piece for $3500 not the $3000 i am asking.

3 (three) C Products 6.5 Grendel magazines sold for $347.00 last night on Gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=120976553 . That does not mean they are worth a penny over the $14.97 C products still sells them for. Ask what you want for it, get what people will pay, just remember that auction started at a penny with no reserve. Difference here is you're trying to lay down some sort of Voodoo history lesson compelling us to believe we're saving $500 if we liberate your orphan M1014. Try listing it for a penny and I bet you'll get close to what your asking. Put a Rolex price tag on it and it better come in a Rolex box.

3 (three) C Products 6.5 Grendel magazines sold for $347.00 last night on Gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=120976553 . That does not mean they are worth a penny over the $14.97 C products still sells them for. Ask what you want for it, get what people will pay, just remember that auction started at a penny with no reserve. Difference here is you're trying to lay down some sort of Voodoo history lesson compelling us to believe we're saving $500 if we liberate your orphan M1014. Try listing it for a penny and I bet you'll get close to what your asking. Put a Rolex price tag on it and it better come in a Rolex box.

Very nicely put Cleefurd.

I don't know what that guys deal was, or if he was serious, or if he actually paid that amount ... but if you think that is a realistic, sustained average price for a NIB plain jane M1014, which is inferior to the m11707 "new" models in many ways ... you're out of your mind.

If you can sell it for that much, by all means do it, suckers are born every day, but it will take a sucker to pay over $2200 for that gun ... and even that is high. If it didn't have the skeletonized stock it would be worth MSRP MAYBE to someone who didn't know the difference between the m1014 and m11707 ... the super inflated collapsible stock prices are the only reason I'm even reaching up to $2200.

Asking $3200+ and expecting not to get laughed at on a forum where many people actually know about benelli's and what they are worth is, well, funny. You'd be better off listing it on gunbroker, talking about how it's SUPER RARE and the flag logo adds 15 horsepower and how it's going to be banned any day now and this is their last chance to get this one of a kind item.

I am new to this forum, but I have participated for many years on several gun- and knife-related forums. My experience with forum etiquette is that you don't flame a guy's sale post, just because you don't like the price or the description of the item being sold.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. Just ignore the sale post and move on rather than hijack the seller's thread with your unsolicited and unwanted opinions.

Give the guy a break.

I have been perusing this forum regularly, and have just about lost my interest in it because of the "I am [superior] than thou" attitude displayed by some of the members. and the childish flaming.

Edited by Volunteer

I am new to this forum, but I have participated for many years on several gun- and knife-related forums. My experience with forum etiquette is that you don't flame a guy's sale post, just because you don't like the price or the description of the item being sold.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. Just ignore the sale post and move on rather than hijack the seller's thread with your unsolicited and unwanted opinions.

Give the guy a break.

I have been perusing this forum regularly, and have just about lost my interest in it because of the "I am [superior] than thou" attitude displayed by some of the members. and the childish flaming.

Welcome to the Benelli forum. "Flaming" is normal here.

By the way, My house is for sale for 1 billion dollars. Please no Flaming.

Give the guy a break.

It's been my experience that this may not be a forum for the overly-sensitive person or the person with a lack of sense of humor. There is lots of good info here from school-yard bullies and crusty old folks trying to maintain or re-establish their "superiority." Does seem to be a pi**in' match at times, BUT, they can tell you what you are asking about most of the time (if they feel like it) and sometimes, if they don't, they might find more pleasure in the 'flame,' (an in-security thing I suppose... trying to win the pi**ing match!).

Hang and learn, or split and be "righteous, and without a clue!" about what you wanted to know). Your choice.

Guest cleefurd

It's our way of NOT standing idly by whilst some rookie gets taken to the cleaners. Gouging is seldom in tune in a crowd. Re-tune your guitar if you don't want us sticking our fingers in our ears. Reminds me of the proverb/cliche;

"Evil prevails where good men stand idly by and say nothing."

Not flaming,

rather damage control. Who in their right mind would TRUST this forum if we all cowared behind a fence while scalpers roamed freely in our midst?

Edited by cleefurd

First of all I was not aware of a classified section or for sale section on this site. I am aware that most on this board are fairly knowledgable and willing to answer/ask ligitimate questions. That being said if you project a certain bahavior you should fully expect a certain response. Just my opinion of course.

Give the guy a break.

There is no "equipment exchange" section of this forum.

As such, this entire forum is a General Discussion forum.

Most GD's delete or move sale ads that are posted without permission.

I don't know of any GD that limits what threads you can respond to and which you can't.

As such, if you don't like the heat, get the **** out of the kitchen, and take your $1000 overpriced shotgun with you. This isn't a moderated sale board, where everyone has to play nice, this is a "say whatever you want" GD board, and I'm saying what I want.

So long as you come to the Benelli General Forum, where people who shoot and discuss Benelli's visit, you're at the mercy of the forum posters if you choose to gouge, and then weakly justify that gouging by saying "BUT LOOK SOMEONE GOUGED WORSE THAN ME".

But I mean, since someone else foolishly paid $3500 for an m1014, and you're only charging $3000 ... I mean it's basically like you're paying me $500 to take the shotgun off your hands! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Grow a thicker skin or get out, nobody was even that mean to you or the OP, we simply said it was not a good price ... because it isn't. It's a terrible, awful price.

The m1014 is inferior to the 11707 "current" model in that if has no interchangeable chokes, 4 gas ports (caused problems), the old barrel profile, a non-milled recoil tube, and the "american flag" emblem.

The fact that you think you're justified asking $3200+ for an old, outdated m1014 is hilarious.

Good luck selling it, I hope you find a real sucker, but it probably won't be on this forum.

Edited by Duggan

since all the experts seem to be on this thread now i have 2- benelli m-4s for sale. what can i expect to be a fair price for the both of them? both have american one piece mag extention with them, both have pistol grip stocks. i also have a standard field stock for one and a benelli collapsible stock for the other. i relize condition is important but i shoot my guns so there're not BRAND NEW IN BOX. they are in great condition well taken care of, maybe 50-75 rds through them. any advise would be greatly appreciated

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am looking friend in America and family has recommend you. In my country, guns like these one are very rare. I also, I cannot send all at once the payment. I have my cousin second in the Florida state. I want these Benelli collection m4. Can my brother you send it to and await in several months my downpayment for 400 lira that I am waiting on Arabian royalty who I helped with his financial problems based on his to me e-mail to come in. I will as soon as I have these monies then pay you your asking price many times over. But my cousin second is to be moving soon and must need these m4 by end of week next. Can make bargain to this?

Simpry send you bank account #, you social security # and you driving license # and photographing to Barrister John at [email protected] and you will be soon in receipt of your lawful inheritance of $17,000,000. USA.

So kindly and justly appreciative of your goodness.

Do please keep this faithful communication secretive so that unhonest persons will not make unlawful attempts to burden your awarde.

Kind of Nigeiar,

Barrister John