federico montefeltro

M1014

great,,,+ how many where made???,,,,who is Fedrerico Montefeltro?? the name is on the gun,,why??????????????????

Federico is the model. They were limited edition (only 2000 made)... If I had an extra €850 laying around, I'd grab it in a second... Spoleto is about 3 hours from me.

I wasn't Montefeltro some kind of General?

Federico da Montefeltro, also known as Federico III da Montefeltro (June 7, 1422September 10, 1482), was one of the most successful condottieri of the Italian Renaissance, and lord of Urbino from 1444 (as Duke from 1474) until his death. In Urbino he commissioned the construction of a great library, perhaps the largest of Italy after the Vatican, with his own team of scribes in his scriptorium, and assembled around him a great humanistic court in one of the great architectural gems of the early Renaissance, the Ducal Palace of Urbino, designed by Luciano Laurana and Francesco di Giorgio Martini.

we have a 1/2 Winner,,he lives over there,,great access to benelli day events plus other gun festivals they have over there,including some models that are not offered here,,now what year was it offered???????

Only 1998... :)

Duke Federico da Montefeltro (1422-1482), was also quick to anger, though once you got to know him, he would build you a palace. Like all great Renaissance men, Federico was a liberal humanist with diverse interests. He also happened to be the most accomplished military strategist in 15th century Europe, and he used his immense profits as a freelance killing machine to turn Urbino, his hometown in the Marche region on Italy's eastern coast, into the Greenwich Village of the Quattrocento, a place where architects, soldiers, intellectuals and painters could commune under the umbrella of his largesse. Federico's greatest achievement was the construction of the Palazzo Ducale. Today, the palace looms over Urbino much as it did then, like a giant yellow-brick wedding cake, but what's notable is what's missing.

I wonder when their events are. I guess I need to get on their mailing list.

,,that SeaLawyer knows his Benellis,,man ,,you live over there and don't do the events,,dude,,go to the Benelli Armi homepage,,its got listing events,,if Ihad the dough,,I live between Urbino and Florence,,and go to ROME,Brescia,Naples,,OOHH,by the way ,the year is 1998,,you are the winner,,cool

,,that SeaLawyer knows his Benellis,,man ,,you live over there and don't do the events,,dude,,go to the Benelli Armi homepage,,its got listing events,,if Ihad the dough,,I live between Urbino and Florence,,and go to ROME,Brescia,Naples,,OOHH,by the way ,the year is 1998,,you are the winner,,cool

What the ****, this whole time I thought you were a backwoods hick from Alabama or something.

I've only been here about 6 months, but I'm definitely planning to go this summer. Urbino is about a 4 hour drive (5+ at normal speeds)... Also planned for the summer is a road trip with my son for the opening day of the Gran Prix in Monaco and a Top Gear tour of their quest for the best driving road in the world (ultimately tied between 2 Alpine roads - one in Switzerland, one in Italy). :D