Benelli Nova Pump Cleaning

DevildogBenelli

Does anyone know of a step by step video or just the steps to fully cleaning the Nova pump, like all through the trigger assembly and everything. i know the basic field strip and clean but i want to go a little more in depth.

thanks

You can get into the cracks with small brushes, but DON'T try to take the trigger assembly apart. I've had my 1st nova for about 5+ years now and it still doesn't look dirty..

Do you have an Owners Manual? If not, download one from the Benelli website. The manual has a decent "step by step" breakdown on disassembly/reassembly. Below is the link if needed:

http://www.benelliusa.com/assets/manuals/Benelli_Nova_Pump_manual.pdf

BTW- I personally would not attempt taking apart the trigger assembly...not necessary and certainly not wise unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Edited by shotgunNoob

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.takedownguides.com/Long_Guns.htm

Call these guys and ask them if they would mind doing a break down guide in pdf, that is their business and they are still learning and improving their product and seem to be willing to make new ones if ya ask for them. They are around 10 bucks and you can get them in pdf or hard copy. Some of the ones i have seen are not too bad, for 10 bucks, some retailers carry the generic ones. I asked her to get with Benelli and make one for the SBEII and the M$=4:) They said the nova is in progress of being put together and should be out soon!