Lengthening the stock of a Supernova

newbiemid

I just bought a new Supernova, my first shotgun. After shooting trap several times, I have realized the pull is about 2" to 2 1/2" short (at lest that is what my local gunsmith told me). This may sound unbelievable, but at 6'9" I have problems with a lot of things fitting correctly. I brought my supernova to my nearest gunsmith to see about lengthening the stock and he recommended asking this forum as he really wasn't sure. Does anyone know of a kit or something similar which would allow me the extra length I need? Or does anyone know a gunsmith in the Chicago area that could lengthen the pull for a reasonable amount of money?

Thanks for the help,

Jake

I just bought a new Supernova, my first shotgun. After shooting trap several times, I have realized the pull is about 2" to 2 1/2" short (at lest that is what my local gunsmith told me). This may sound unbelievable, but at 6'9" I have problems with a lot of things fitting correctly. I brought my supernova to my nearest gunsmith to see about lengthening the stock and he recommended asking this forum as he really wasn't sure. Does anyone know of a kit or something similar which would allow me the extra length I need? Or does anyone know a gunsmith in the Chicago area that could lengthen the pull for a reasonable amount of money?

Thanks for the help,

Jake

Good luck. That is a very tough task for any gunsmith and I would imagine very expensive.

The problem will be the synthetic stock. I recommend calling Benelli CS to start with.