Thread: Super Vinci Choke tube

Question Super Vinci Choke tube

I just bought a super vinci with a 28 inch barrel. I'm planing on using it for duck and goose hunting. I do alot of jump shoot where the ducks and gessse are long shots. I was wondering if the full choke that comes with the gun is okay or if i should i get a different choke? The amo i usauly use is windcheaster 3 inch #2 and i have a case of kent 3 and a half inch #4. I probly wont use anything over double bb.
    I would like to get some good feed back please. I don't want to spend to much money becuase the gun already cost me $1500.00.

Use your modified choke as the tightest choke for steel shot which would be the equivilant to a full choke. Your IM and Full chokes should be marked "NO STEEL".

Pattern your gun with your chokes that came with it first at the ranges you plan on shooting. If that doesn't work, then look at aftermarket tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog18 View Post
    Pattern your gun with your chokes that came with it first at the ranges you plan on shooting. If that doesn't work, then look at aftermarket tubes.
    My Vinci patterns great with the chokes that came with it and Hevi-Metal 3" #3.
    I DIDN'T COME THIS FAR TO MISS!