Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Benelli USA FORUM POSTING ETIQUETTE

Default Editing your settings to ignore a posting member

Forum Members: You can visit your Settings page, select Edit Ignore list, and add the name of the member you wish to ignore.

Thank you, very helpful.

Recommend that Benelli designate a forum moderator to bump heads.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benelliwerkes View Post
    This used to be a happy village.
    sometimes! you have to becarefull what you say or I should say spell or you will get flamed really fast. the members here think they are better than the rest IMO I have noticed that at least. BUT like you most are very smart on gun subjects so it is a give and take. I even ask non Benelli questions here cuz I respect the knowledge. Yours being one of them (thanks for your past help and not flaming me for poor spelling and punctuation)

I have no idea the video guy is making money off his vids if he is then ya thats just weird! if he is just showing us videos then who cares ignore the posts or threads

Yep.....thanks for that ignore feature. AWESOME! Any chance of getting a response to my earlier question?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi_fan View Post

If everyone made that one addition to their ignore list then I'm thinking we'd be so much closer back to being 'a happy village'.
    We're now 2 buttons closer to restoring the village.

Wow, I must missed it all.
    Golf ----- Waste of a good range

What went down here? I thought I was the most abrasive member, along with a couple of others, and we never incurred the wrath of a tacked thread!?

just want to know what year my benelli 12ga m1 super 90 was made to determine value serial number is m388486 thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by damon View Post
    just want to know what year my benelli 12ga m1 super 90 was made to determine value serial number is m388486 thanks for the help
    This is so out of place that it's an inflammatory statement.