Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Benelli USA FORUM POSTING ETIQUETTE

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    This is so out of place that it's an inflammatory statement.
    Yes, but you took the bait......I hovered the mouse over the "Reply" tab for a few seconds, then decided.....not.

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    This is so out of place that it's an inflammatory statement.
    Guess I don't know what's out of place is there a website for benelli serial numbers? Thanks

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by damon View Post
    Guess I don't know what's out of place is there a website for benelli serial numbers? Thanks
    The reason you're not getting a response is because you've posted in an inappropriate thread. I suggest you try using using the search function on this forum, search term: 'date codes' - I would also suggest you delete your two posts on this thread.
    Last edited by Sukhoi_fan; 01-04-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    Speed is life. --unknown

Learn to take your time in a hurry. --Wyatt Earp

Peace through superior defensive firepower.

If you find yourself in a fair fight then your tactics suck. --unknown

4. Default How to play Planetside 2

The game can be a bit confusing. But the environment is very user friendly. It is just like a fps game. You have to find a target and shoot him. There vehicles, people in the game and many places where you can visit and explore. You can join a clan or make your own and start the game. It is played by players around the world. It is necessary that you must understand the gameplay first. You can begin by watching some video about the same on youtube and then move ahead.
    A breif discussion and tips and triks all kind of games including PC, mobile, Video and gaming accesories.

Request to provide some best browser based games,Which video game console would love to buy,Playing with gaming mouse vs normal mouse,Running Windows hidden object games on Linux platform,Good software to create flash games,Requirement of gaming keyboard and gaming mouse,Simulation games are getting important day by day.

Anyone getting these pm spam messages just saying hello from a member with 0 posts lately? Someone has infiltrated the fold...
    Regards,

John, aka BHunted
    NRA Life Member - NJ2AS - ANJRPC - OPSEC - PGR - Because it's the right thing to do!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
    "NJ - The Armpit Of The United States"
    Benelli M4 Owner - Field Stock, BLAM4 Mount, Tactical Light, Mesa 8 Shell holder/rail, 3 Pt Spector Sling

I got one. Ignored/deleted it. We'll see what the future holds for that.

Was early before coffee. I should have reported it first but deleted it. Don't recall the name... ugh.
    Regards,

John, aka BHunted
    NRA Life Member - NJ2AS - ANJRPC - OPSEC - PGR - Because it's the right thing to do!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
    Benelli M4 Owner - Field Stock, BLAM4 Mount, Tactical Light, Mesa 8 Shell holder/rail, 3 Pt Spector Sling

I got one from someone named, "feedhyces." I figured it was a scam since I saw many prominent members looking at their profile.

Pretty sure that was it. Is there a mod around that can ban the bugger before all **** breaks lose? Don't need anyone trying to hack accounts.
    Regards,

John, aka BHunted

10. Default

This is a good site!!!
    Thank you,
    Benelli,
    ekb